Do feminists want superiority or equality?

I think that they want superiority because women have more rights in the law than emn today.

Here are some rights that women have more than men: women win custody over kids 95% of the time, they get the advantage in assult cases, for example if a women hits a guy and then he hits her the guys going to jail and not she isn't no matter what, unless you can see bruises on the guy. See today the police will always believe women unless there's significant evidence. In law for guys against women it's guilty until proven innocent. I want there to be equality but the problem is that men want more rights and women want more rights no one wants to be equal.

Favorite Answer

Most of them will claim equality but when you actually listen to them you realise its superiority.

A feminist is a person who believes in equal rights and opportunities for women.

What you think is irrelevant, as you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

What rights do women have that men don't?

You may not consider women to be human beings, but all human beings disagree with you.

hahaha, are you kidding, i don't know what imaginary land you're living in if you think women have more rights than men. the stereotypes alone are far greater. real feminists want equality, that's what the word originally meant. however there are some people out there, who want women to be superior to men, just like there's people out there who want men to remain superior to women. i personally consider myself a feminist and really want only equality, it is far from being achieved.

I think all they want is equality in every situaton. They want thing to be equal for both sexes. And no, you're wrong, we do not have more rights than men.