Alex
Alex asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What's you favorite song from Savage Garden and why?

My favourite song would be "Truly Madly Deeply" because it sounds so good and because it is about a love which grows more and more (with every breathe). I'm a romantic person so this song suits best. Too bad that love ended anyway (Darren wrote this song for his wife of who he got divorced).

I don't agree with Darren's orientation not even a bit. I became a fan before finding out. And he's got a very nice voice. The songs from Savage Garden were written also by Daniel (he's married with a woman). Darren then used to date girls.

But I must admit that now it's hard to listen to some of his songs with lyrics which have to do with that (like "Love And Atraction" or "So Beautiful").

Favorite Answer

"i knew i loved you"...........yes im a guy and no im not gay lol........just like that song......."i think i dreamed you into life"......

cuz my gf is the girl of my dreams........

That is a hard one. I love so many of their songs. I think my favs would have to be "I Want You" because it has a catchy rhythm and catch phrase, and "I knew I loved you...before I met you" because I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I would love some guy to tell me that (not on a first date, but at some point during the courtship). Good question.

Truly Madly Deeply

Any song by Savage Garden NOT being played is my favourite.

Didn't that guy in Savage Garden recently come out of the closet? I seem to remember reading about it in the news and thinking "now, THAT's unexpected."

I knew I loved you before I met you is my favorite. Reason for is I tend to fall in love with someone before I met the person. I'm a romantic. I love to flirt too.

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY....not because u said it....but because it is SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful.....and it brings out the romantic in me....im not very open about being romantic....but that song does the trick.....plus a bf sang it once....soooooooo touching!!!!

Gunning Down Romance

not actually sure why but I just like the lyrics alot

"The Animal Song."

santa monica, melody mainly