Alex
Lv 5
Alex asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What's you favorite song from Savage Garden and why?

My favourite song would be "Truly Madly Deeply" because it sounds so good and because it is about a love which grows more and more (with every breathe). I'm a romantic person so this song suits best. Too bad that love ended anyway (Darren wrote this song for his wife of who he got divorced).

Update:

I don't agree with Darren's orientation not even a bit. I became a fan before finding out. And he's got a very nice voice. The songs from Savage Garden were written also by Daniel (he's married with a woman). Darren then used to date girls.

But I must admit that now it's hard to listen to some of his songs with lyrics which have to do with that (like "Love And Atraction" or "So Beautiful").

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"i knew i loved you"...........yes im a guy and no im not gay lol........just like that song......."i think i dreamed you into life"......

cuz my gf is the girl of my dreams........

• 1 decade ago

That is a hard one. I love so many of their songs. I think my favs would have to be "I Want You" because it has a catchy rhythm and catch phrase, and "I knew I loved you...before I met you" because I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I would love some guy to tell me that (not on a first date, but at some point during the courtship). Good question.

• 4 years ago

Truly Madly Deeply

• 1 decade ago

Any song by Savage Garden NOT being played is my favourite.

Didn't that guy in Savage Garden recently come out of the closet? I seem to remember reading about it in the news and thinking "now, THAT's unexpected."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I knew I loved you before I met you is my favorite. Reason for is I tend to fall in love with someone before I met the person. I'm a romantic. I love to flirt too.

• 1 decade ago

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY....not because u said it....but because it is SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful.....and it brings out the romantic in me....im not very open about being romantic....but that song does the trick.....plus a bf sang it once....soooooooo touching!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gunning Down Romance

not actually sure why but I just like the lyrics alot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"The Animal Song."

• 1 decade ago

santa monica, melody mainly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.