cant get him out of my head...?

were not even dating but we might as well be.....and am i obsessed cuz i wonder if he thinks about me, and why does he like me, and cant stop thinking about him and want to crawl up in a little ball and sit in his lap like a little kitten....and i feel like its impossible to get close enough to him...and i look forward to everyday that i will be seing him...and i love everything he does...like when he kisses me as much as possible when the instructors arent looking....and gawd just everything about him....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ask him what he feels your relationship is and if he wants it to be more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wht do u wanna doo .. it seems everything is good abt him stop wondering and u dont need anyreason to be liked by someone ... have a great time

• 1 decade ago

hey,u r confused and he is taking advantage of u.ur emotion for him in ur eyes is encouraging him .so beware.think before u do anything.don,t let him use u.

• 1 decade ago

what exaclty is ur question? if u are asking if its love..then maybe yes...i think u have a crush on him!!! good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wow you're NOT dating but you might as will be??! that sucks hope he doesn't find someone better cause you'll be depressed..

• 1 decade ago

ask him out then smart one...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.