cant get him out of my head...?

were not even dating but we might as well be.....and am i obsessed cuz i wonder if he thinks about me, and why does he like me, and cant stop thinking about him and want to crawl up in a little ball and sit in his lap like a little kitten....and i feel like its impossible to get close enough to him...and i look forward to everyday that i will be seing him...and i love everything he does...like when he kisses me as much as possible when the instructors arent looking....and gawd just everything about him....

Favorite Answer

ask him what he feels your relationship is and if he wants it to be more

wht do u wanna doo .. it seems everything is good abt him stop wondering and u dont need anyreason to be liked by someone ... have a great time

hey,u r confused and he is taking advantage of u.ur emotion for him in ur eyes is encouraging him .so beware.think before u do anything.don,t let him use u.

what exaclty is ur question? if u are asking if its love..then maybe yes...i think u have a crush on him!!! good luck

wow you're NOT dating but you might as will be??! that sucks hope he doesn't find someone better cause you'll be depressed..

ask him out then smart one...