how do i keep my questions from being deleted?

i am 34 male single descent looking all i asked is if a girl wants to chat, and they deleted it, so what gives?

Update:

i love it when yall talk that way, and horny girl can email me anytime!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because this is not a dating site? or a hook up site?

• 1 decade ago

This is not a chat line......There are specific rules that you have to follow the only 2 that I remember is that this is not a chat line and you can not use foul language.

• c it will catagorized as Spam & Advertisements! You're advertising urself for a girl....Mr. Yahoo really hates all spams and adults related..u knw something offensive topics in his answer sheet! So..dats why he deleted ur questions!...

why dnt u try chat in yahoo messanger? or hotmail? or icq? aol....there are so many girls waiting for you.....enjoy...comn!

• 1 decade ago

It falls under the "dating" or "chatting" regulations, I think. If you have a particular girl in mind, check her profile and see if she accepts IMs or emails.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its becasue your not suppose to have a conversation with people ask your questions in a different way! some horny girl might respond

• 1 decade ago

it's because your trying to get a girl from off the web through YAHOO, what did you exspect, a list of numbers from desperate girls. Get real, and be a real man by trying to find you a girl, in person.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is not Yahoo Personals thats why they deleted.

• 1 decade ago

Go to a chat room, genius.

• 1 decade ago

Read community guidelines!

• 1 decade ago

This isn't a hook up spot. Pretty lame one if it is lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.