Bellydancing...........?

hey i just took up this belly dancing class and i have a guy teacher and my boyfriend is getting really jelous what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Nothing... he has to deal with it and learn and build trust with you. Some guys get insecure when they know other guys are watching their woman shake it.

• me

Tell him that any man teaching a belly dancing class can't possibly be straight lol

WHAT???

a guy teaching u belly dance????

only Girls..can dance that!...Im a professional belly dancer myself!

Stop going if it really bothers him alot. Or complety ignore him and go and just be content with his issues till ur done. Hope the class aint to long! Don't cheat though cuz it will come back hard. =]]

rub bellies with your instructor in front of your man...hell, its just like the way kids dance these days!

Ask him to take lessons with you! Guy belly dancers are just as sexy as girls.

A guy teacher.....for belly dancing....bf jealous?........... Wow, what a pussy.

You tell him to grow up and quit be jealous.