Do you ever get so bored you check people's Y/A profiles?

I do. And sometimes they post their myspace pages which leads to even a few more minutes of dull entertainment. I should probably do my breakfast dishes, but I just can't stop my cyber stalking..

For instance, there's this one person on here that didn't like how i answered his question, so he left a nasty reply on one of my questions and I viewed his Y/A profile and he had his myspace posted. I looked and he's appears to be a very nice guy and it made no sense he could say the stuff he said. So I have it bookmarked and I check it weekly just to see what's up in his life. I know.. I'm creepy.

• Joni J
    Favorite Answer

lol, yes.

I've checked out quite a few 360 pages when P&S is slow.

LOL i know What You Mean You Really Are A Little Stalker Arent You!!!? See A Therapist LOL

Check the leader board and offer dukalink your support with a few emails.

• ?

I think it's suggested that you should. If people didn't look at my page there would be no point in having one.

i only go to peoples pages in conquest of new questions to answer, and thats not even that often.

Yes, I know, I seem to spend too much time on here.

Sometimes. Dragon will also check if she liked their qwestion/answer or if they insulted her.

Yea i do that- i wish someone would im me

I can honestly say that I have.