camille9_23 asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How many tubes of toothpaste should one person use in one full year?

Favorite Answer

Multiply the weight in grams of the paste in the tube you buy (there are different sizes) by the no. 3 to get the no. of days the tube would last if one person were to use the tube. I am assuming that the paste is used once a day. If the frequency is more, the tube would last for a correspondingly lesser no. of days.

Is there a toothpaste sale in your city? Let me know so that I can also get a few tubes!

I only go through two or three per year. I brush twice a day. I don't use a tube, but those Colgate standup things. I don't know what to call them. I don't see the need to put that whole long worm of toothpaste, I just use one ball, about the size of a pea. It foams up just fine.

I don't know if there is a general guideline on using toothpaste. I brush my teeth twice a day. A large tube which weighs 160g would last me for three months. Which means I use four large tubes a year.

What a question!

I buy one tube a month for two people.

Depends on how many teeth you have to wash ? :)

Or it may depend on how big the tube is.

It all depends how often you brush . I buy one approximately every two months.

• Bistro

17 maybe less. never counted.

however many you need.