where is everyone located and what's the weather like?

Favorite Answer

I am in Miami, Oklahoma and it is about 65 degrees F outside and the sky is clear not a cloud in sight!

• Mrs_M

Northern Michigan. Weather is actually warm for december, about 35 right now, with rain. It is melting all of our snow, we got about 18 inches last week.

Central New York, about 45-50 degree's F and drizzly rain

I am in the Chicago area it's cool and cloudy 43 degrees it rained yesterday and melted some of the snow we had a few days ago.

Big Lake, Alaska 26 degrees, snowing. about 5 hours of daylight left.

Be careful, I used to ask this and y/a always removed it and gave e a violation. Just trying to help!

I am currently in Cardiff, in Wales (UK) and the weather is fairly mild for this time of year- a bit cloudy as well.

Why do you want to know?

Right now I'm in central New Jersey and it's kind of rainy out, but still it's not really cold; so it's livable.

Northern NJ. Rainy, mild (low 50s). This is December, right?!

• MMM

I am in St. Petersburg, Florida and it's 65 degrees, gloomy, and drizzling here.

New Jersey. Its rainy today. So far NO SNOW!- about 55 degrees.