Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Why do people talk about me because I cry a lot?

Favorite Answer

Depends on how old you are. If you were the age of the baby in you picture, no one would tease you. More than likely you're at least a teenager, so try to find another way to deal with disappointment.

sometimes people can be cruel you just have to face that...one day they will grow up. Away that you can work on your problem is not to cry over little things. everyone is aloud to cry every once in awhile. i hope that people will stop and i hope that you do not get emotionally hurt

Maybe they're worried about you....I mean it depends on what you cry about. Maybe you are depressed and should seek some counseling. No one wants to be around someone who is always down...it brings them down, too.

Maybe they're just jealous that you are a caring, sensitive girl and they're not. That would be obvious, since they are talking crap about you.

U A R E A C R Y B A B Y THAT IS WHY THANK U AND HAVE A NICE DAY

• maya

oh don;t cry your sweet baby not cry baby and be brave ok

I don't know - but I feel the same way - maybe your diaper is wet

like mine

• Brian

hehehehehehe, cute pic!