My company's Christmas party is today should I go?

I have to clock out for it. And the door prizes suck. Last year it did too b/c I won 10 lb frozen ground meat log. I gave it to some one who needed it and I'm not sure that they even used all of it.

Favorite Answer

Ugh a frozen meat log? Good for you for giving to someone who needed it. Maybe the prizes will be better this year. Go and check it out and if it's really bad, leave!

If you feel that you will not enjoy the party, why should you go? On the other hand, just the thought of coming there would mean that you are concerned of the events or parties that your company is giving you.

But again, if you feel that your company's christmas party sucks and you have nothing to lose for not coming there, why care to go at a party that sucks!

Is their company politics value to attending? If no, then it sounds like you don't like it, why attend?

If yes, now you have decide if it is important enough to make an appearance over the long run.

I would only go if you wanted to which sounds like you don't. Its not an obligation but if you enjoy your co-workers company then go for it, if not, just say no.

You should go because you know office politics. By not going, it could come back to haunt you.

Aaaah...don't be a party pooper,go to your party!

I wouldn't. =]]