Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I want to do something wild with my hair... what should i do?

its black

Favorite Answer

Use Maniac Panic sold at Sally's and streak it Hot Pink.

I don't know exactly what you mean by 'wild' but if you mean weird then there's millions of things you can do: you could bleach it white and put it into hundreds of tiny little pigtails, you could shave all of it off except for the top of your head, you could get a green afro. It's up to you. Try searching for 'wild hair' on Google Images.

Get side-swept bangs and die the bangs a very light blonde. Also, dye the underside of your hair blonde.... That way when you have it in a ponytail, the underside of it will be blonde! Or you can go with lotsa gel and a short look...that can always look nice and neat and easy. Good luck.

Do Cornrows or French braid --

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare

Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows

French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/

Go blond, or streak it with red, purple, green, blue, etc.... All you have to do is highlight the areas that you want to change, and then color those areas with the color you have chosen. Have Fun!

It depends on what look you're going for..you can Cut it, spike it, shave it, whatever. You can get an undercut.. you can layer it...alot of stuff. You can get synthetic dreads. That's what i'm getting.

how bout some color? you could also cut it! if your hair is very damaged then you may need to cut it! it's near impossible to fix damaged hair with out cutting it! try braids, and pony tails, and curls! highlights!

Get it layered and cut with on side of your bangs around your eye

what do you mean? color, cut..? Textured layers are pretty wild looking when u do them the right way.

Never cut it. Curl it or put it up in a french twist. or just let it hang.

Source(s): i have never in my life cut my hair. And it is very healthy. I can do anything I want to with it.