Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Need to find a Yorkie puppy in the DFW area?

Does anyone have information on Yorkie breeders in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? I know it is a little late in the game for this holiday season, but any information, whether for a breeder or not, would be appreciated. Also looking for a relatively reasonable price.

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

go to petfinder.com.....this is a site for rescue groups.....just enter your Zip code, and breed wanted, like Yorkshire Terrier, and be AMAZED at how many great choices you have !!.....i recently adopted a great Pyrenees mix from them, and my dog Sylvester is awesome !!.....check it out.....try it.....do a good deed.....adopt a Yorkie today !!!.....good luck to you, in your search for a Yorkie as a new pet !!!!.....most adoptions run between $ 50 to $ 200 maximum, for a wonderfull dog, who will be very happy to be your new pet !!!

Source(s): I have rescued and adopted three dogs, and all three of my dogs have been GREAT !!!.....i live in Fort Worth, Texas also !!

I always check the breeder referal page from AKC first.

They always have area groups or clubs that have listings for the breed.

the link to the Yorkie TX breeders are below

Good Luck.

• Bella

I have a Yorkie,Her name is Bella,When i read your question I did not realize that you was in the US Sorry cant help you as i live in London.

call local vets, breeders usually leave there contact information if they just had a litter just for this reason.

http://www.petfinder.com/ - click "Shelter and Rescue Groups" in the upper right.

Save a life - adopt from Rescue!