Will he wait for me?

My boyfirend has left to the Air force. We have been together for about 3 years now. Even though he and I both have promis rings do you think we will wait for each other? I love him very much and I know that he loves me to.

Favorite Answer

if I said what I think of druboy someone would report me so I won't.

I can only say one thing, if you promised that you will wait then you should and it is up to him to be a man instead of a tosser, either way one should always keep his/her word regardless.

If I promised that i'd wait for you then I missed out on everything while away just to come back and find you didn't keep your word you'd be minced beef.

Well perhaps not as I am a pacifist but solders aren't pacifists and I wouldn't be surprized if he lost it. I read a story of this happening, apparently the scorned soldier presented his ex wife with the head of her new man. Imagine coming back from the war/guts/death and all that, to find some civilian doing his woman. There is a limit to what one can do to someone who was trained to kill, traitors get shot in a solder's world.

We don't know you or him. From the time you have been together and from what you say, it seems that he will. Communicate often, as much as you can and see each other every chance you have.

Good luck to you!

Yes, You said it. He loves you.

Yes, he will. If you love each other you won't have any problem.

I think you will wait for each other.

Nope! as soon as he is with the "boys" he will get led astray and he will be on top of the first bimbo he can get his hands on..

The best thing that you can do is just don't think about it and have some fun yourself!

how old are you? under 21 no

Sure

it's probably more of a matter of you waiting for him

if he loves you he will