What do you consider to be the "promotion of sin"?

Favorite Answer

Engaging in activities or selling products that cause people to commit sinful acts. Among other things.

http://www.handlethetruth.net/

Well, I have wondered how people can call themselves Christian, and consider themselves to be above the laws of God.

When "Christians" tell people that abortion is a personal choice, or that homosexuality is a valid "alternative life style" or that they need not concern themselves with such niceties as a marriage liscence, or that polygamy is acceptable because the early Jews practiced it....these things are promoting sin.

It would be better for these people if they had a millstone tied around their necks got tossed into the deepest ocean......

Christianity

I’m not sure, but Yahoo Answers promotes a fair amount of sin…

To understand what it is helps you understand how to promote it. Sin is very simply disbelieving words written in the Bible ONLY. Now if you say I know it says such and such, but it really means

"You there! Go sin! Sin is good!"

That would be a promotion of sin.

I scare. I do not scare of result to me but the mind come up to me with sin even my behaviour do not commit yet.

Jerry Falwell.

Sin doesnt exist.

War propaganda. War is the gravest sin people commit.