Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What is the worst way/thing can a woman humiliate a man?

yr views or any experience?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

While it may make you feel better temporarily, getting even or humiliating someone is childish and immature. You want to get back at someone? Live life, be happy and don't let them get to you. That will erk them more than anything, seeing that what they do can't bother you.

• 1 decade ago

Well, it depends.

If you are not ashamed to tell ppl you have had sexual relations (and if you did) say out loud that you gave his small dingaling a chance and that he is a minute man.

Question his manliness. That always works.

I always feel humiliated when a lady does something better than me that is physical (cause i am a weakling nerd :D).

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for most of my life, but I found the most amazing invention to tackle this issue and since then I never looked back, and it is so simple. You can find the solution here ( http://prematurejaculation.kyma.info/ ) When a man is suffering from premature ejaculation, he is often climaxing before his partner and in the case of most men it is difficult if not impossible for them to continue intercourse after ejaculating. That's because chemicals are released when a man ejaculates and these are the same chemicals that make a person feel sleepy and/or not aroused. It’s not that they have suddenly lost interest, just their brain is telling them that the sex is over. This effect is more prominent after intercourse than after masturbation because intercourse actually causes four times more of these chemicals to be released. If premature ejaculation occurs frequently, it can lead to embarrassment for the man and sexual frustration for both partners.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After having sex with him, the following day when he comes home, have his friends and one or two family members in the living room and then tell him in a sentimental but PUBLIC way that he doesn't know how to make love, his organ is small and he couldn't even make you come besides he had a premature ejaculation.

Source(s): My Imagination or you could do that scene from sex and the city where Kim Cattrall's character (in the first episode, season one) visits a sex therapist with her man and says his thing is too too too small.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carly
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

In my case I would say that everyone knew that my husband was spending the night with a woman while he was in training before going to Iraq & I was at home with his kids.Everyone knew & I felt like a big fool crying & all cause he was leaving & he had no respect for me hanging out with a 18 year old & he's 34.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Premature ejaculation is caused by specific things that you do before and during sex. Most of the time without even realizing it. Read here https://tr.im/D850f

Premature ejaculation is not some gene you're born with, the result of your penis size or a part of your personality that you can never change.

• 1 decade ago

Don't ever tell them that notthing is bugging u and or be better at they favorite sport let them win a couple of times then beat them and say that they taught u well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Watch that crappy movie 'how to loose a guy in 10 days' and do exactly what's on it.

• Sean J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Denegrate his love making skills, his masculinity, and his authority.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him he is small and bad in bed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.