mystic tan?

Does it work? How long does it last? How often should you get one? Any bad experiences?

Favorite Answer

It kinda works, if that makes sense. You have to go once every week to keep up on it. You have to be VERY still while it sprays you, because any little movement will mess the tan up. I never had it done but a friend of mine has, she does like it and it does look natural but it is very expensive. I'd say if you have the money to blow, go for it.

• jhvnmt

I did it and loved it. It looks better than any other fake tan I've seen. They say you should do it about every two weeks. My only problem was with it rubbing off around my hands and forearms. But that is because of the oils and lotions I use at work when giving massage.

I didn't like it you can't shower for the first 24-48 hrs and sometimes it can come out really really orange. they say that you should come back for another spray in about a month. It's better just to tanning for a little bit the results are much better.

It works, but it can look a little orange if you are super pale to begin with.

It only lasts for like 4 days.

yes it works buti never liked getting it done becauuse it always got in my nose and i didi not like holding my breath and all but usually you can get it done every 3 days at first then after 3 times once every 7 days and then you should be able to get it done twice amonth after about 2 months and all. mine had streaks because i noved and gto scared because i coulkd not breath in there and i did not like it but alot of people do like it.