im bald and married 5"8 35 years old what are my chances of getting a younger woman?

or should i get an older woman

Favorite Answer

first get a divorce then take what u can get

I think that the problem with teenagers and getting married is that they are living in the moment and think that they will be with their boyfriend/girlfriend forever. Promise rings are kind of like wedding rings. They are promising each other that they will be together forever and theat they will stay faithful, and love him/her forever. Sometimes the parents aren't involved enough in their child's life, or they're busy. I wouldn't know because my parents aren't like that.

I responded to your other question. Obviously you made your mind up, leave your wife do not be an a** and cheat. Sickening my dear your appearance has obviously not kept up and are wanting an affair because your wife has gained weight? She deserves better!

Chances may not be high and you're a dog for even thinking about it! I wish I could contact your wife... you are one of those that make the male sex horrible!!

The way you describe yourself, you should be happy that someone married you!!! Be happy with what you have!! If your marrage is over, tell her!!! Talk to her!! Don't f*ucking cheat!! It does NO good AT ALL!!!! You will just hurt EVERYONE involved! I hope you don't have children!

um, hello, if you are married, what business do you have looking for another woman? I would worry about getting a divorce lawyer first. geesh.

You shouldn't be asking this if you are married! Go home to your wife!

LOL. I guess with that much going for you, you would be lucky to get any woman. LOL

You people just crack me up!

women like bald men there okay as long as they treatyou right

About the same as getting aids, I guess.