i recently bought some spanish fly from a lingerie party?

does it really work?i thought maybe it would give me and my husband a little extra boost

Favorite Answer

Spanish fly was originally intended for animals. If you take too much, it's poisonous to humans, and can cause kidney damage. The problem is, the safe dose and the dangerous dose are way too close to call, in people.

• Mimi

I find that hot lingerie and soft kisses work better than anything you will ever buy at one of those slumber parties! LOL

it truly is large to be pleased with your sons and daugheters yet to flaunt them (in underclothes) in a Christmas card is concepts-blowing creepy. in reality, it truly is virtually as traumatic because the faculty instructor who had sex at the same time with her 14 12 months old male pupil. No offense on your pal and her dad and mom yet what's faulty WITH those human beings?

Well you just wasted 10 bucks ! If you wanna get your husband arroused serve him beer and pizza during a football game in some lingerie....

That stuff they sell doesn't work. It's more of a gag gift. I was stupid enough to try it when I was younger, my wife and I tried it to see if it worked and it didn't. We got a couple bottles as gag gifts after we got married, just got a good laugh out of it.

• Blunt

Excuse my ignorance but, what is Spanish fly?

Yeez, I guess I'm getting old...

No it doesn't work.

Not on humans. It was invented for cows.

Source(s): m

Works almost as well as snake oil and astrology. Good luck!

I hope you don't manage your own finances......................

dont know but go for it