Do guys generally.......?

Do guys generally not tell there buddys that they like some girl if they ask?

Favorite Answer

I don't think so...

LOL... most of my mates can't STOP telling me about the chicks they like or think are hot.

Men can be worse gossips than women sometimes, although we tend not do go to the same gory detail... "What goes on tour stays on tour" and all that. Women will tell each other a lot of stuff that would have guys blushing if they heard it.

JH

well. sweetie i think that guys usually tell their buddies that they like some girl if they ask . even i have noticed it many times . i had a boyfriend ( had a breakup) , he use to tell every thing to his buddy even if he was not asked about it

Source(s): kute_katy_99@yahoo.com

Yes they say if they really like a girl, they also might be afraid that their buddy might like the same girl and argue.

yes they ask advice on what the should do and what not to do i know this because 1 im a guy and about 7 people asked me what to do if they like the girl

Guys do tell.

The only reason why they may not tell their friend(s) is if the person is a woman-eater and may ''snatch/catch'' the girl in question. Or if the guy just wants to sleep with a girl (maybe a one night stand), they may not tell. It all depends.

Depends on the guy and who his buddies are. Men rarely share their secrets, they think it's 'girlie', but some have really close friends that they know they could confide in. But, as I say, that's rare.

Yes, sometimes they do. I have to stay 'cool'. This was a long time ago. Mostly because the girl wasn't socially accepted in the group. I was a burnout and she was a prep.

Only if they anticipate it causing a problem and NEVER plan on asking the girl out. You can't keep secrets from your good friends. It just doesn't work.

Yes, if a guy really likes a girl, they won't tell. They are afraid that their friends will steal their girl.

i'm 20. i imagine youthful adult males locate older adult males a lot less eye-catching, yet i does no longer categorize "early Nineteen Thirties" with the older male. i imagine that stuff starts off at 40 5+. i have got here upon myself drawn to particularly some adult males of their Nineteen Thirties, haha.