O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs...anc u?

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if

you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Psas Ti ON !

Favorite Answer

Yuo konw waht ti ralely si aimzang!

Only smart people can read this ....can you? Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenominal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University.

In doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.

This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this pass it on!!

Pass It On!

I read this already and was about to share it on Yahoo Q & A

The study did not say only smart persons could read it, it shows how humans don't have to read an entire word to reconise it, when the first and ast letter of a word is in the correct place and the rest of letters (correct for that word) is mixed up - you will automatically know its an error and reconize the true word.

You rlaely sesurrpd me. I was albe to raed ecah and erevy wrod taht you wtore...mbyae a llitte sewolr tahn nmaorl, but eervy slgnie wrod!

I hvee lereand snithomeg new and itrompnat form you, tnahk you vrey mcuh!

it jsut drvies me crzay taht it cna be dnoe

cool

now try pig latin its fun

Real good !

this is awesome!