how can anyone fine the true love without falling in wrong false love?

Favorite Answer

seeing as ur a girl its hard, but if the man truely dedicates himself to you and you to him, it should work out

You don't really find it when you try to find it it sort of finds you or you find eachother. It should start as a great friendship then well maybe it hits you I really do like/love this person. Try it. Been there once for me, sure we dumped eachother but I learned, loved, lost, but it's better then not having loved at all aint it. Give it time and don't look so hard. As a girl I'd think you'd enjoy being persued. Good luck with all that.

• Donna

Seems like you have to have a bad relationship first so that when you do find a good one you will know. I went through a lot of ba ones. Each better than the last. Now I have a great husband. He works, provides for his kids and myself. Loves us with all his heart. Never has been abusive. I am not sorry that I had the bad relationships. They just make me appreciate the one that I have now.

life simple you make choices and you don't look back. there is no such thing as false love. Theres long love and short love.

Just be patient the right one will come.

Source(s): life

Impossible - you have to kiss a few toads to find your prince as they say. The same applies to love. You dont know who the right and wrong person is until you've fallen in love with them, gotten hurt and realised you were right in your choice.

thats easy all you have to do is, know your self and what you want out of life and the kind of guy you would like to spend those treasured moments with and ask for GOD's help in finding that person and with a bit of patience you would see a mericle happen, trust me ,pray do work, and GOD always gives you the best and i know you would only want the best man.

there's no such thing as false love. and this "false love" is what helps u find true love. haha. but i myself dont believe in it anymore. so yep.

Um, it's really boring to not have broken hearts in life.

At the time, it hurts like hell, but looking back, you will learn a lot from experiance.

What is the meaning of life? That's a hard question girl.

There is not such thing as false love