Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why does my pet Seal (Oreoko) get so offended when I ask him if he wants to go out clubbing?

Favorite Answer

I don't know. If he doesn't like clubs though, perhaps he would prefer a bar?

Crowbars in particular are quite effective.

Source(s): I feel dirty now. Disclaimer: the last ninja in no way approves of the slaughter of cute innocent cuddly little things with big eyes. However, he is fully willing to endorse the clubbing of ugly creatures, such as Jade Goody and Camilla Parker Bowles, although he is willing to admit their fur is rather less sought after.

The first thing that came to my mind after the previous clubbing question was that it might hurt. So I can understand Oreoko's line of thinking.

LOL

cuz he thinks your gonna go out and whack baby seals

His he Canadian? Seals don't like clubs...

Clapping in public went out of style years ago.

He's just jealous that you can dance and he can't. You're rubbing it in by asking him to go clubbing...

you butthead .... becuase everyone at the club calls him an animal ... he doesn't get the VIP treatment

I still don't know the reason, and I've been trying to figure it out for months now!

Source(s):

you know you have asked some funny questions before but this one is funnier than most , thanks for the laugh , have a great day

ha. what i wanna know is, why does your pet gummi think he's witty? have you been leading him on?

you have. shame on you ichi.