Doesn't anyone here know how to use the spell check button before they post their questions?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Brad
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They know how, they just don't care enough to waste the time.

• 1 decade ago

I use the spell check button before posting all questions as well as when answering. When posting a question I have found that the spell check only checks the question not the added information to the question. So it is mute to use the spell check button when posting a question.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't realise we were back in English classes. Spell checkers make you lazy anyway. I know a secretary who uses spell check on all her work but take her out of the office and she can't even spell her own name.

• 1 decade ago

I've wondered the same thing. Since the spell check is right above where the question is typed, you would think it would be a no-brainer, wouldn't you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They would if they knew the meaning. They see what you and I read as 'check spelling', but they think it's a name of a sibling to Tori Spelling that they never heard of...then they say to themselves, "That maks no sence (they can't even spell in their thoughts)". Therefore, they don't use it.

Source(s): My own conclusion.
  • 1 decade ago

I would assume so, but 9 times out of 10 they aren't going to be grammatically correct, nor spelled correctly for the simple reason of well, simplicity. Just like in instant messenger conversations, you know what they're talking about, but in a formal conversation, it just wouldn't fly.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I do, use it all the time. Even checked this time. Too bad they don't have a punctuation button too.

• 1 decade ago

I just noticed that button now that you posted that question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, it just gets in the way.

Besdies, I have full confidence in my speling skills

• cami
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yeah but its time consuming, and i want first answer!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.