Doesn't anyone here know how to use the spell check button before they post their questions?

• Brad
    Favorite Answer

They know how, they just don't care enough to waste the time.

I use the spell check button before posting all questions as well as when answering. When posting a question I have found that the spell check only checks the question not the added information to the question. So it is mute to use the spell check button when posting a question.

I didn't realise we were back in English classes. Spell checkers make you lazy anyway. I know a secretary who uses spell check on all her work but take her out of the office and she can't even spell her own name.

I've wondered the same thing. Since the spell check is right above where the question is typed, you would think it would be a no-brainer, wouldn't you?

They would if they knew the meaning. They see what you and I read as 'check spelling', but they think it's a name of a sibling to Tori Spelling that they never heard of...then they say to themselves, "That maks no sence (they can't even spell in their thoughts)". Therefore, they don't use it.

Source(s): My own conclusion.

I would assume so, but 9 times out of 10 they aren't going to be grammatically correct, nor spelled correctly for the simple reason of well, simplicity. Just like in instant messenger conversations, you know what they're talking about, but in a formal conversation, it just wouldn't fly.

Yes I do, use it all the time. Even checked this time. Too bad they don't have a punctuation button too.

I just noticed that button now that you posted that question.

No, it just gets in the way.

Besdies, I have full confidence in my speling skills

• cami

yeah but its time consuming, and i want first answer!