Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does your husband or wife treat you well?

do you think there is anything missing in your relationship?

Favorite Answer

im single and i am missing a relationship... lol

i'm still here, and i have a pizza...jk

good night

I have a wonderful husband. He is thoughtful and considerate and very much my best friend! Although he is working thousands of mile away, he calls me several times a day and sends me flowers at least once a month. I am looking forward to having him home for Christmas, that's the best gift of all!

we treat each other with mutual love and respect we split for a few years and remained friends then got back together total of 28 years and the only thing missing is he is ill and it is hard to watch him suffer daily

• Yakuza

He is all I ever wanted in a man,hes wonderful and treats me better than he treats himself.I feel loved,valued and respected as a person.I adore him and I stay worthy of his love as he remains worthy of my love.Nothing is missing in our life except more time here on earth to continue our love of each other.Life can be too short .

My husband treats me very well, and it really gets better every year, cause the more we know each other, the better relationship is.

I thank God everyday for my choice

• P-Nut

My husband puts me first above all else, and I do the same for him...... Nothing missing here, except we would like to have more time to spend together..

• Ichi

Your wife treats me well

yes ,noone ever has treated me better than he does!

there is nothing missing in our relationship until now!I hope there never will be ..

I am one of the lucky ones ... I could'nt ask for a better husband ...he is very attentive, supportive, a great father, and a good provider. Who could ask for anything more.

As best as he can, as do I(I'm not faultless either). There's something missing in nearly every relationship, that's why the craziness of this world has gotten out of hand.

Source(s):