How do you get mustard out of a washed white shirt?

I got mustard on my shirt and washed it. Now, how do I get it out?

Favorite Answer

Try using one of those Clorox bleach pens. If you dont have not just apply regular bleach straight onto the stain using a q-tip or something. Let it soak on there for a while, then try washing the shirt again. Good Luck.

Sometimes you can still get a stain out of something thats already been washed and other times you cant. The heat from the dryer can set a stain in permanently.

• Jen

Try spraying or rub on Shout spray or gel. Great product! If that doesn't work then try....

Some diluted bleach (water/bleach combo) on like a Q-tip. Dab it on the spot with the Q-tip and gently rub it away. I have done this before on white clothing that had stains and it does the trick! Do not use straight bleach though! It COULD eat a hole in the shirt or damage it somehow. Then rewash. Good luck!

Try using shaving cream!! Seriously, I've used it to remove spaghetti sauce. First apply shaving cream (foam not gel) onto the stain. Rub it in and let it sit for about 10 min. Then wash it using Tide with Bleach. Good luck!!

because it truly is a white blouse, i'd purely intently sprinkle bleach on the stain and rinse with warm water till it truly is lengthy gone. Then launder generally. be particular you rinse the spot with a lot of water after the spot is lengthy gone - you do not choose the bleach to ruin the cloth. i did not with a white t-blouse that had gotten berry stains on it. worked positive.

Soak it in a little Bleach, then wash it again.

Shout it out!

honestly...if it's already been dried...you don't