two nights in a row, i had dreams of my boyfriend breaking up with me, what does that mean?

i think this is strange.

• BAnne
    Favorite Answer

Subconsciously you have probably been worried that he will, and it's manifesting in your dreams.

If you can remember, how did you feel in your dream when your boyfriend broke up with you? Were you sad? Happy? Or just like whatever? This really will determine the meaning of your reoccuring dream.

I am sensing that you dreamed this 2 nights in a row, because your really seeking independence for yourself. We often dream about breaking up or being abandoned while we are trying to become more independent.

Let me know, if you can remember, and I'll edit my response.

Dreams are usually not literal, but in metaphorical language. They reflect feelings we're having at the time of the dream.

How you feel in the dream is the key to meaning, and only YOU can decide what your dream means. I'd wonder what the term "break up" means to you and what it means in your life when you "break up." Lots of possibilities there.

And it's possible that we invert meanings in dreams -- projecting onto someone else what we want.

You are the final authority on the meaning of your dreams. If you have it again, notice what happened during the day of the dream and what was on your mind when you went to bed.

Source(s): I have three published books on dreams and taught dream workshops for 10 years.

you have anxiety or insecurity about the relationship you have now. Basically, it is about trust. Subconsciously, something caused you that you either you don't trust him fully or you have something recently that moved you.

Perhaps, you are also seeking for more attention subconsciously from him. Breaking up is a symbol of seeking attention in this case as well. That is why you dream about it.

It does not mean it will happen. However, if it happens, it doesn't mean your dream told you to do it.

Source(s): God's given insight in dreams

Umm... i never had that dreams befor but oftenly when you dreamed something quensidencely more than 1 time i think that dream gonna happen

maybe you are not as committed to this relationship as you might think. you are not secure in it for some reason. talk to him about your dreams, maybe he can give you the peace of mind you need

hmm well usually dreams have a inverted sence into them... maybe it doesnt mean that you two are breaking up, but maybe, just maybe, it means that it might get more serius... dont quote me on that tho ^_^

it means very soon you are going to break up with him for another boy

• means you too have a strong relationship...

You're insecure