RMF asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know where I can find "Metal Band" Tapestries, not poster flags, I want it to cover my wall.Thanks

I want a band like Mudvayne, Slipknot, Shadows Fall, ect. I have found lots of poster flags, but none of them are as large as what I am looking for. I want something that goes from the ceiling to floor if I can find it. Thanks for your help!

I would like to find Mudvayne, Slipknot, Shadows Fall, Tool, something of that nature. Tool would be great! It is for our Card Room wall, we would like for this tapestry to cover at least half the wall! I know there are some out there, its just a matter of finding them.

Favorite Answer

Try waterbeds n stuff, or criminal records

mmm, i don't think there is such a thing, or it'll be super rare for you to find....plus, try to hear some better bands, like, lamb of God, Godsmack, Tallica, and stuff like that.....slipnot isn't something to hear or have a room covered with to see.......