Who would you rather spend a night clubbing with???

Paris Hilton

Puff Daddy

Dick Cheney

Adam Sandler

Kevin Federline

Courtney Love

Robert DeNiro

or somebody else?

Favorite Answer

Thats a stupid question, I would go clubbing with you of course.

Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

Angelina Jolie

Beyonce, Timberland, Justin Timberlake, Diddy, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Tyrese, Usher, Jay Z, and all my friends and anybody else who loves dancing and having a good time without being pretentious.

Robert DeNiro

• Pinky

None of them

I would rather spend night clubbing with

Steven Strait!

i'm attempting to no longer be too harsh, yet i might opt for slightly greater advice to have the flexibility to respond to you exact. So i pass to presume that: a) you're approximately 15 b) once you're saying 'particular trip' you advise to someplace out of the country that somebody else is going to pay for. c) you have been with this boyfriend for no longer very long to respond to your question: i in my view hate clubbing, yet i might say pass clubbing, yet dont get under the impact of alcohol. you do no longer would desire to! in simple terms celebrate. As for the particular trip, i might say pass someplace close by (if you are going to pass with in simple terms him). in my view i hit upon that places close by could be greater romantic, etc. than different places (and a hell of plenty greater decrease priced!). to respond to the super question: there is not any longer something incorrect with you. a super type of folk pass clubbing, then come to a determination it is not for them whilst issues substitute. yet i might say dont thoroughly decide for this guy until he proves that he's going to stay unswerving to you. provide him time previously leaping on a airplane to Paris...

Jensen ackles

• Rachel

Adam Sandler - he seems nice! But not without my hubby! And that would never happen because he doesn't like clubs. :)