is beast from x-men a kitty?

me and my friend are having this ongoing conversation about this because she loves cats please finish it

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He has feline features.

• 1 decade ago

He's a beast. That's like a weird mix of all large animals, like apes, big cats, wolfs, bears. Sort of like The Beast, from Beauty and The Beast. He hangs upside down all the time, can jump really high, run real fast, and is really strong. Let's put it this way, he's part kitty, but not a kitty.

• 1 decade ago

No,Dr. Henry McCoy(beast) Was big, born with large hands & feet, but looked human. He has extream agility and super human strength. He created a serum to try to cure the mutants and used it on himself, and grew blue hair all over his body, the serum didn't work. So he was not born a blue furry mutant, that was a side affect.

Source(s): years of reading comic books!
  • 1 decade ago

He's a bit of a monkey, but his organs have since been replaced with other animal organs. He is a mix of animals like rob schnieder in the animal, so he has better and different senses and abilities. his body just took on the blue fur

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can do a search on wikipedia, or try these sites for more info:

www.marvel.com

www.marveluniverse.com

www.uncannyxmen.net for complete bios on all the X characters

www.writeups.org for VERY accurate RPG stats on various characters from Marvel, DC, movies and TV series if you like playing games.

• 1 decade ago

he is not a cat persay, but he has feline qualities. I would assume he does things that all animals with fur do. he is just a beast.

• 1 decade ago

He originally was more apelike, but as he mutates further, his appearance has become more feline like, so in a sense, yes, he's a bit of a kitty.

• 1 decade ago

in the astonishing xmen book, he is.

(he wasnt in earlier books, though)

Source(s): see the astonishing xmen issues 1-12. in issue 12 particularly, he tells the villain, "i'm a cat, you're a bird."
  • 1 decade ago

a big bue kitty :o)

• 1 decade ago

i thought so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.