Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What was your WORST hair day EVER?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • BAnne
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The day Hair Cuttery thought that by asking for layers, I must have wanted a mullet.

• 1 decade ago

A couple of weeks ago. I got out of the shower, did my after shower routine and my hair still looked limp, frizzy, and barely curled. Ugh. I like to wear my hair in its naturally curly state so that was a very depressing day.

• 1 decade ago

I washed my hair in the morning before work and didnt realize I was out of conditioner before it was too late and so I just shampood and got out and then I couldnt get a brush through my hair! So I threw it up in a hair tye and went to work and I felt awful all day! I felt like everyone was staring at me because I couldnt brush my hair that morning and it was everywhere!

• 1 decade ago

Seriously TODAY MY hair IS A MESS i have like 10 colors in it!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

omggg!! there was one time .. back in the day ages agoo... i had shortttt short hair.. and then 2 rattys ... it was soo ugly !! but at the time i though it was good lolz .. but really it looked like .. a baddddd hair cut!! and just the other day ... my hairs grown out now.. way out lolz but the other day it was that oily .. my fringe stood up.

• 1 decade ago

Lol I dont know really it seems like it is anytime i am going out of the house

• 1 decade ago

i went to school with my hair like a crazy bush.i just bunged it in a ponytail and got on with my day lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

today

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.