Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What was your WORST hair day EVER?

• BAnne
    Favorite Answer

The day Hair Cuttery thought that by asking for layers, I must have wanted a mullet.

A couple of weeks ago. I got out of the shower, did my after shower routine and my hair still looked limp, frizzy, and barely curled. Ugh. I like to wear my hair in its naturally curly state so that was a very depressing day.

I washed my hair in the morning before work and didnt realize I was out of conditioner before it was too late and so I just shampood and got out and then I couldnt get a brush through my hair! So I threw it up in a hair tye and went to work and I felt awful all day! I felt like everyone was staring at me because I couldnt brush my hair that morning and it was everywhere!

Seriously TODAY MY hair IS A MESS i have like 10 colors in it!!

omggg!! there was one time .. back in the day ages agoo... i had shortttt short hair.. and then 2 rattys ... it was soo ugly !! but at the time i though it was good lolz .. but really it looked like .. a baddddd hair cut!! and just the other day ... my hairs grown out now.. way out lolz but the other day it was that oily .. my fringe stood up.

Lol I dont know really it seems like it is anytime i am going out of the house

i went to school with my hair like a crazy bush.i just bunged it in a ponytail and got on with my day lol

today