Can anyone tell me some good cocktail recipies that are 'Candy' themed?

For example - use candy in the name (like The Cotton Candy, or Candy Cane Martini). Must be alchoholic too!

Favorite Answer

White Hot Chocolate

1 cup white chocolate chips

1 cup heavy cream

4 cups half-and-half

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract

Vanilla whipped topping, for garnish

Candy cane, crushed or whole, for garnish

Peppermint liqueur

White chocolate liqueur

In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir continuously until white chocolate chips have completely melted. Stir in the half-and-half, vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Stir occasionally until heated through. Add Peppermint and White Chocolate Godiva liqueurs.

Pour into mugs and top with a dollop of vanilla whipped topping and a candy cane.

Had an awesome banana split martini once- I know that's not technically candy but it's close. If you wanna try em they were chocolate vodka banana vodka and a scoop of chocolate ice cream in the middle and we drizzled chocolate syrup around the rim... too good!!

I think it's all about how you make "something our of nothing" (see this vid about how the classic Cuban Daiquiri came about - http://www.primeviste.com/index3.htm).

Take what you know and turn it into something different for the occassion. Happy holidays.

Jolly rancher....sour apple pucker, a lil vodka and ginger ale

peppermint pattie

1/2 shot peppermint schnapps

1/2 shot of chocolate liquor I like Godiva

layer it and MMMMMM

yup