Every time I start my computer up, the Common folder in C:\Program Files\Common comes up. Why?

There is nothing in the folder at all, so do I need it? Is there a way to tell the computer to stop bringing it up at start up? It is really quite annoying, it's bothersome to have to close the folder before I get started, plus it takes time to load up. Any suggestions? Thanks ahead of time!

Favorite Answer

to remove that click on START>RUN

in the RUN dialogue box type in MSCONIFG and press ENTER

This should bring up a window, there is a STARTUP tab, click on it

Inside the startup tab there is a list of items with checkboxes on the left hand side of those items, find the one that says C:\Program Files\Common and uncheck it, click apply and ok to close the window...

The computer will ask you to restart, DO IT

After you restart a window will show saying that you used msconfig, and etc... just check DON'T SHOW AGAIN at the bottom of that screen and you'll be all set :)

if you need more help just email me

Hi Elle, run the following two menus of ccleaner

cleaner > Analyze > Run Cleaner

Issues > Scan For Issues > Fix Selected Issues

if you do not have ccleaner installed, then Read Howto and Download free CCleaner from the link below

http://bestofrest.blogspot.com/2006/11/ccleaner.ht...

he !

do not worry just relax

download and instoled Quick Heal antivirus.(www.quickheal.co.in)

if some virus are there it will remove them

if it is not a virus, then it is a part of a software then it is recomanded to keep it.

It was compleatly removed by edeting registri of windows

you do not give your o.s. vorsion so it is deficult to told you that how to edit it. some more question just call on +919860700128 powered by

nb group...INDIA

One word Malwarebytes. Google search it and install it and I can bet money that it will find and remove it in a 10 minute quick scan.

run MSCONFIG and uncheck the launch of C:Program Files\commom

iam tired now so i couldnt answer