How do I make a DVD in Nero using *.VOB, *.IFO, & *.BUP files?

Okay, I have a zip containing these types of files... *.VOB, *.IFO, & *.BUP

I want to make a DVD out of these files & preserve the menus the way that they are. I know that the *.VOB are videos, the *.IFO are the menu info, and the *.BUP are their backups... but I can't seem to get them all on a DVD the right way.

I went to make a DVD with Nero the normal way, and it's ignoring the IFO and BUP files. How can I use these so that the menu works the way it was set up to do w/o creating my own ghetto menu? Nero is treating the VOB files just like mpegs... which they kind've are, aren't they?

How do I get the menu info to come along for the ride???

I know it says if I burn it like a data DVD, it's not going to play in the DVD player, ...or is it?

Hello?

...anyone?

Favorite Answer

Assuming all the files will fit on the DVD without compressing all you need to do is create a new DVD-Video and drag all the files into the VIDEO_TS directory and then burn the disk