interview tips, help please?

i only work this company for 6 months, but i want to leave. How should i say when interviewer ask me why i want to leave? why should they hire me?

please help me

thanx

Favorite Answer

on the next interview mention you think they're a stronger company and are more interested in a career from an employer that has more potential then if they make you an offer bid the two companies against each other to see who values you more. dont be afraid of your current job finding out your looking around. if they value you it can help.

If it was only for six months I wouldn't mention it. Just say you were studying or taking time out to reassess what you want to do in life.

When we hire people, it puts us off if they can't hold a job for long so it's better to focus on the 3 best jobs you had and then fill in the rest with education. People like educated people afterall.

Read the article below. It's not something most people think about, but it really impresses employers.