Pokemon tv series?

haven't touched the game in years but i just wanted to ask a question or two.

how many are there now.

when will it bloody end.

Favorite Answer

Alot and they will probably never end.

The TV series are usually based on the games released. For example, for the Pokemon FR/LG/R/S/E in GBA, the series there is based on Hoenn(?), with the female player in the game as the lead female character in the series. And if you've heard about Pokemon DS games, Diamond and Pearl, there's also a new season of Pokemon that's based on these games.

The Pokemon series won't stop until the releasing of new official Pokemon games won't stop either.

tons of games and two more on the way. The shows keep coming but with different regions and plots. Unfortunately they all seem to blur together, Team rocket has a dumb plan, Ash does something heroic, they beat team rocket....etc etc. The pokemon company is still making money so why not?

1. Over 300 right in armarica. Cruently in japane there are over 400 making there way in amraica.

2. I dont know. (and trust me the games are way better then the Anima.)

Yeah, yur like me. It gets so old cuz of the gay Team rocket. Thats when i lost interest. I don't know how many there are. It won't end, its like a soap opera, but gayer.