The Holocaust conference in Iran?

What are your thoughts about this conference?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its a way to rewrite history, so that it will be easier next time.You know, for history to repeat itself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What does the Holocaust have to do with Iran, muslims and Jews hate each other....they are pro-holocaust, not against it.

• 1 decade ago

Since the official conclusion was that it never happened and since there are still several thousand survivors, I'd say the politicians there found another way to waste their citizens' tax money. Hope they had fun, because they sure didn't make a difference.

• 1 decade ago

The president of Iran is going to hell on the express train!! That conference is just to offend the Israeli people and rattle them. Its just prejudice and hate!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is just a way for the President of Iran to insult and attempt to destroy. He is obviously on a negative agenda.

• 1 decade ago

it just shows thay are not living on the same planet as the rest of us we all no it is real it hapend evan the germans no its real and thay are the ones that done it did iran miss the years 1939 to 45 where thay on a difrant planet

• 1 decade ago

It's just a matter of time before the USA takes over that country and makes it a giant desert vacation retreat site! "I'll take another coconut swirl. Thank you, Khalid. Here's a buck."

• 1 decade ago

I think its interesting because its not really about the holocaust but about the elimination of the Jewish State.

• 1 decade ago

The orange juice and cookies they served in the breaks was great - but all the ash trays were full funnily enough!!!!

• 1 decade ago

personally it should take place in Osweicim Poland - the site of Auschwitz - maybe then they would understand the realities of the Holocust.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.