Dani asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I need the perfect movie to watch it with HER ;-)?

It has to be a great movie so she will be totally impressed by it! any suggestions ?

it has to be a romantic movie...and not an oldie if possible...

Favorite Answer

City of Angels, You`ve got mail, Sleepless in Seattle

I like the suggestion of "Pride and Prejudice"--it was very romantic.

For a funny, romantic movie with some action, I suggest "The Princess Bride." (An oldie, but a goodie!)

If she likes bizarre movies, how about "Napolean Dynamite."

If she likes bizarre science fiction movies (with a little humor thrown in) try the old cult-film "Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension."

Another suggestion is to rent DVDs of TV series. You can watch one or two episodes a night, or do a marathon of one of her favorite series. "Grey's Anatomy" has two seasons available, and there are a lot of other good choices, too.

Have fun, and try to relax, too!

Jurassic Pork, starring Ron Jeremy. Talk about impressive!

I would say the Notebook would impress me if a guy choose it out but then again So would When Harry met sally. If she is a romantice then the notebook. If loves humor yet that AHHHH factoe, then When Harry met Sally. Good lucK!

The movie Holiday.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! All time favorite very cute and I love it when my boyfriend watches it with me.

If you want a funny one it might be old but is grea " 50 first date"

Something with alittle bit more of action ''the day after tomorow"

those real winners

try Pride and Predjudice. the old one is a bit too long, but the new one is 2 hours and Mr. Darcey is totally hot.

You are already trying too hard. Pick out a movie together!!

I think beaches with bette midler and barbara hershey. It's long so more cuddle time older so she probably hasn't watched it, and she will see your sensitive side.