Dani asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I need the perfect movie to watch it with HER ;-)?

It has to be a great movie so she will be totally impressed by it! any suggestions ?

Update:

it has to be a romantic movie...and not an oldie if possible...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

City of Angels, You`ve got mail, Sleepless in Seattle

• 1 decade ago

I like the suggestion of "Pride and Prejudice"--it was very romantic.

For a funny, romantic movie with some action, I suggest "The Princess Bride." (An oldie, but a goodie!)

If she likes bizarre movies, how about "Napolean Dynamite."

If she likes bizarre science fiction movies (with a little humor thrown in) try the old cult-film "Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension."

Another suggestion is to rent DVDs of TV series. You can watch one or two episodes a night, or do a marathon of one of her favorite series. "Grey's Anatomy" has two seasons available, and there are a lot of other good choices, too.

Have fun, and try to relax, too!

• 1 decade ago

Jurassic Pork, starring Ron Jeremy. Talk about impressive!

• 1 decade ago

I would say the Notebook would impress me if a guy choose it out but then again So would When Harry met sally. If she is a romantice then the notebook. If loves humor yet that AHHHH factoe, then When Harry met Sally. Good lucK!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The movie Holiday.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! All time favorite very cute and I love it when my boyfriend watches it with me.

• 1 decade ago

If you want a funny one it might be old but is grea " 50 first date"

Something with alittle bit more of action ''the day after tomorow"

those real winners

• 1 decade ago

try Pride and Predjudice. the old one is a bit too long, but the new one is 2 hours and Mr. Darcey is totally hot.

• 1 decade ago

You are already trying too hard. Pick out a movie together!!

• 1 decade ago

I think beaches with bette midler and barbara hershey. It's long so more cuddle time older so she probably hasn't watched it, and she will see your sensitive side.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.