Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

is a box of chocolate chip cookies and hawian punch a healthy breakfast?

Favorite Answer

not for your baby its not

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://bitly.im/aMmat

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

Ah, maybe just half a box

• Kain

lol, depends on the size of the cookies =P

i love chocolate chip cookies.......they just make me feel so good inside lol

Ahhh the ole' standby...

Its the new "Breakfast of Champions..."

I saw your pic, you can afford to splurge...

• Sam E

as long as the cookies are sugar free and made w/out transvestite fats

Yea....That's the best thing in the world to eat....I'mma come over and we can eat it together!!

Not really, but if that's what you're having I won't tell....

Can I get some of that?

Source(s):

only healthy for the idiot who asked it