Age Difference.........?

I am female and 43yrs. and my boyfriend is 28yrs. Is the age difference a bad thing. We are really compatable. What are your thoughts on this?

Favorite Answer

As long as one of you isn't under 18, and you and he does not have a student teacher relationship (or any relationship that puts one in "control" then, no, there is nothing wrong with it.

NC

I see nothing wrong with age the diffance between you and your boyfriend. I'm also in a relationship where there is also a gap in the age diffance. My lover in 42 and I am 23 and we been together over two years and are very happy.

I see no problem with it if the two folks are in love and have a strong, caring relationship.... besides, it reminds me of a great joke:

Eddie sez to Sophie - well, I'm gonna marry me a young 20 year ol' girl and have sex all tha time!

Sophie laughs - well, go ahead Eddie, but I'm gonna marry me a 20 year old stud... AND, lemme tell ya Eddie - 20 goes into 60 a lot more than 60 goes into 20.

badump bump. :D

make sure your relationship involved with communication and passion. I see nothing wrong about age differences. I previously dated 45 yrs old and i m 19! At least, it is legal because 28 isn't minor.

if you love trust cherish one another and plan for the future very wisely here because if you remain together in the near furure, you are 43 and odviously may be the first one too dye off first, okay its very very important if you remain together as you get older, too set aside a, solid plan as to who gets what when , wre in your final days okay. its one thing that people seem too forget okay when there final days are up. the age thing is no big deal okay, berst of luck too you.

If you two are comfortable then stick with it. My dad was 24 years my moms senior, and I am 11 years older than my girl. Things sometimes just work better differently than other expect.

age doesnt matter , ur as old as u feel . im 18 and my boyfriend is 39 hes very caring and loving . if u care about each other why bother yourself with a small issue like that .

Are either of you LGBT? If not what relevance does your question have in this forum?

btw, my mom married a guy I went to high school. They have been together about 7 years ago. They are doing fine.

Similar age gap between my brother and his fiance and they are both deliriuosly happy so I can't see a problem. Other peoples opinion shouldn't count, it's your' life.

my partner is 13 years my junior and we ahve been together for over three and a half years now. at first i thought the gap would be difficult to bridge, but believe me it wasn't.

Source(s): life.