What is a good gift for my 10 yr. old brother?

He does not like cars, or tough boy things. He likes t.v., movies, and art. I just don't know what types of these things are age appropriate. (I am much older, do not live with him.) We also lost our Mom 2 months ago, he is very solemn now. Want to get him a gift to help him be happier.

Favorite Answer

Sorry to hear about your mom. Through your brother's local parks and rec department you could sign him up for an art class or pottery class. Or you could get him an art set. Toys R Us has one online that looks more his age:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId...

Or go to your local craft store. They have many crafty items where he can build just about anything!

why not try getting him some decent Oil Paint/Water colour sets, the ones that come with the picture's to do, that will keep him occupied for quite some time,, these painting sets are for all ages, the best place to try for them would be an Arts & Crafts shop near to where you live, they can be very helpful. Also sorry to hear you lost your Mum,

PSP