why are guys like that..?

why are guys always perverted and bad around girls, yeah we like it, but cant you be yourself?

Favorite Answer

Because guys are basically insecure. They put up this false front so that people will think that they are bad a-s-s-e-s but in reality they are confused and don't feel worthy.

I know they are wrong and they act like jerks, but that's young guys. Girls mature much more quickly, at least most girls do.

Many men think thats what you women want because the nice guys see you all over the bad boys and think, "I should be a jerk too then I will get her attention" Honestly you women drive us to do a lot of the stupid stuff we do. I will admit that we come up with a lot of it ourselves though too.

wel is a free world,cuz that is hw is surpose 2 be.but some guys re dogs

Many of them ARE being themselves when they act that way. Don't worry too much about it. Playfulness is good.

guilty as charged. yup. thats me. you got me on that one. I love women, pretty much all women in different ways. I love talking to them, massaging them, eating with them, skinny dipping etc etc ( further content r rated). I also love being naked with them, having phone sex, drawing them, the list goes on. forgive me?....hit me..?..oh yes please please :o) by the way if you want to see me naked or anything, just messege me. lol

cause girls bring that out.. and yes if we like you then we will be our selves

If you enjoy it, why complain???

dnt know