why are guys like that..?

why are guys always perverted and bad around girls, yeah we like it, but cant you be yourself?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because guys are basically insecure. They put up this false front so that people will think that they are bad a-s-s-e-s but in reality they are confused and don't feel worthy.

I know they are wrong and they act like jerks, but that's young guys. Girls mature much more quickly, at least most girls do.

• 1 decade ago

Many men think thats what you women want because the nice guys see you all over the bad boys and think, "I should be a jerk too then I will get her attention" Honestly you women drive us to do a lot of the stupid stuff we do. I will admit that we come up with a lot of it ourselves though too.

• 1 decade ago

wel is a free world,cuz that is hw is surpose 2 be.but some guys re dogs

• 1 decade ago

Many of them ARE being themselves when they act that way. Don't worry too much about it. Playfulness is good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

guilty as charged. yup. thats me. you got me on that one. I love women, pretty much all women in different ways. I love talking to them, massaging them, eating with them, skinny dipping etc etc ( further content r rated). I also love being naked with them, having phone sex, drawing them, the list goes on. forgive me?....hit me..?..oh yes please please :o) by the way if you want to see me naked or anything, just messege me. lol

• 1 decade ago

cause girls bring that out.. and yes if we like you then we will be our selves

• 1 decade ago

If you enjoy it, why complain???

• 1 decade ago

dnt know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.