Kain

If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?

Favorite Answer

16.. it was the best year of my life i still lived in ny with all my friends i had not 1 respensibility and i miss it!

15

• Mag

16

• What age would I like to be for a week? I would like to be thirty yrs. old,Why? because at that age all my kids were small, and we used to have a lot of fun, playing ball, hiking, and just having fun being around each other. I was the one that showed my kids how to play ball, football, and any other sport they wanted to learn. All my kids are grown up, and have a family of their own. Thank you for your question it brought a lot of nostalgia for me.

Source(s): been there.

30 Years Old. Done partying. More focused with the future. Finally know what to do with my life.

6! When I was 6 my Dad was a truck driver and he'd get home real early in the morning and wake me up and take me out for breakfast.It is a happy childhood memory!

My age that I am now none of my other years appeal to me Im glad there gone.

• Condie

i'd say..... 17... had a whole bunch of crazy pals then and life was just grand.... hehehehe would be lekker doing all that crazy stuff again (well i still do most of it anyways - just that then i could easily get away with it more than now)... hehehehehe

good one..

21. It was only 2 years ago, but damn what a difference.

• anna

2 weeks old!