i want to do something specail when i see my boyfriend...?

i am in a long distance relationship w/ my boyfriend. it has been about 4 months since i've seen him....and he's cumin back down here 2 c me soon....i'd like 2 do sumthing specail for when he cums...but don't knw how 2 surprise him, i was thinking also about getting him something...Wat could i get him 2 remind him of me when he is gone?

Favorite Answer

Definitely not a dictionary. He would never think of you with one of those.

• Keep it simple, remember its the little things that count. Think about what he likes and what you like and the things you talk bout, then find a way to combine the things you both like, so it will be like both of your worlds coming together. It doesn't take alot to make something special, remember its the little things that count. A good idea for a gift for him would be to think bout the stuff you talk bout and look at any common subjects that always work there way back into the convo. A picture or a homemade gift are always special. It the effort and the thought that counts!!!

im in the same situation, and the best thing to do is show him how happy you are to see him, it will really make him feel special and loved, then spend all the time you can with him, while you can.... enjoy it!

Source(s): same boat

when he gets here go out to eat see, a movie, take your time no rush....i think a ring or a necklace would be nice..people like things that are given to them..

• iroc

baby just come to the door naked, I assure you he will never forget that, it will stay with him in his memory forever, even when he is senile, all the way to the grave!

Source(s): life

sth as simple as a keyholder. He will see this everytime.... and think about you.