Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Any news on the new Hulk movie..?

i heard Dominic Purcell would be playing Banner... and thank god Ang Lee would be invited back.

Favorite Answer

The new Hulk movie is going to be called "The Incredible Hulk". It is being directed by Louis Leterrier (The Transporter, Unleashed) and the script is written by Zak Penn (X2: X-Men United, X3: The Last Stand). There were rumors of Dominic Purcell playing Bruce Banner, but nothing has been confirmed. The major villian in the film will be the Abomination and it will return to the comic book's action and excitement as opposed to the drawn-out first film. It has a release date of June 27, 2008.

Source(s): www.superherohype.com

The new movie is set to be released in 2008 I believe, but I hope that one doesn't get made. The first one was a complete steaming pile of dogsh** and would have been better if Ang Lee took a dump on a strip of film and ran that through the projector. Stick too movies involving queer cowboys and anal sex buddy, that seems about all your good for.

I'm praying that after the first sorry excuse for a movie the second installemt of that visual holocaust never makes it to the big screens