Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

why is life so hard why?

Favorite Answer

I wish I knew, nobody knows that BUT we can make life "easier" for us by making correct and wise decisions and learning from our mistakes. In addition, handle life problems with a positive attitiude, never giving up and always being honest, polite and friendly as much as you can. Exercise and eat well to help manage stress and do well in school so you can get a good paying job. Life IS hard but it can also be good and happy even after the worst of times. I have learned this personally.

Never give up and always keep a smile on your face and in your heart. ;->

Sometime we get all worked up about a lot of little things and worry about things that aren't very important. I guess the best way i can put is that I've come to realize no matter how bad my life is there's always someone worst. it's like that little quote: " I complained because I had no shoes until I meet a man with no feet.

Life is hard and sucks because its just the way it is. Just think, if it were easy, what kinda charecter would we have. We crash and burn to make us strong and prepare ourselves for the next time something happens. Its lame yeah, but its like the yin without the yang.

Life's hard....and life's unfair to some...especially if u try to b good to others....u just get stabbed in the back

Simple. The Jews!

dear friend life is so hard bcoz life teaches us how to face our daily life problems so we get experience time by time.when someting new come before us firstly we feel it hard if we dont face it so we fel life is hard

Life is not only bad but it is like pouring needles from heaven, it hurts too

Life my dear is what you make of it, only you can change you life around. If you are not happy whit it change it.

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT.

• i dont know but i hate this cruel uncaring world!