if you were to go back to the first time...?

the first time you experienced sex, what would you do differently? or would you even do it? with all the knowledge you have now of that time?

Favorite Answer

I would do it over and over again I love the girl I lost my virginity to. just I wished it wasn't in the back seat of the car. opps and I wouldn't of nutted all over her but she didn't mind

Well the first time I experienced sex unfortunately I had no one to share it with.

I probably would have waited until I knew what I was at. My first time was..........hell I was too young. I should have waited for Mr. Right rather than just giving it up out grassing.

Hmm. I was about to say "I'd have not slept with her because we didn't have feelings for each other." It's better when there's an emotional component.

Of course, I had to sleep with her to learn that I shouldn't have. Vicious circle, that.

Nope I dont have any regrets on who I lost my virginity with...In fact if I had the opportunity to do it all over again...I would make sure he never went back to New Zealand...and wish I could have one more day with him....

I'd have waited. My b-friend's friend was waiting for him outside since he couldn't drive yet. How classy is that!?

Of course I would have waited.

I would do it differently.....now I know how to orgasm...back then it was all about him.

i would wait until i was married to be honest.

• horras

the same way I have done it ..it was great ..