Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Do the shadow people celebrate Christmas?

Favorite Answer

I have serious doubts that the shadow people celebrate Christmas. I don't even want to know what the shadow people celebrate.

Because they are always hanging around, on the edge of vision, I would think they do enjoy partaking in human activities. The question should be: Who really eats the cookies we leave out for Santa? The jolly ol' elf or the shadow people.

My shadow does...it celebrates with me...

(don't mean to be rude, but it struck me as a funny question, as I dont really know what you mean by..the shadow people)....

They hate it brother......

Every time they think they are about to find a nice dark corner..... another Xmas decoration blinds them.

Source(s): Give the gift of darkness to a shadow person, Turn your Xmas decorations off at midnight tonight and cure at least one headache.....

are shadow people servants of christ or servants of satan.

???

if they are servants of satan they probably celebrate a pagan holiday of Rum and coke and rape and sodomy, if they are flesh, but sending out spectors of themselves to torment the faithful

Yes...they celebrate in tandem with us....

In a shadowy kind of way I suppose.

I dont think so