What's your Zodia sign?

And do you believe everything that is says about your character? By the way, Zodiac is different from Horoscopes. Have fun.

Favorite Answer

sagi.. i cant spell the rest, and yeah sometimes its true

I'm a Sagittarius I believe everything that says about my character...

Yeah, zodiacs are different from horoscopes. I don't believe in horoscopes.. It's made for fun I guess.

Amy, I am not sure if this pertains to your question, but I have studied women for the past 30 years, and I used the years in which they were born, like the Chinese ast. , and also the months like most people are used to doing. I have found that there are some similarities that can be based on the Chinese astrology, but I have found a much more reliable set of rules to predict what someone would be like. It is a combination of sterotypeing by physical characteristics and the way they respond to certain questions. Even then ,you get fooled , and have to realize that everyone is an individual. G

i don't know the difference between zodiac and horoscope, but anyway i'm aries and most of the traits match me.

I am a proud Leo. I am exactly the way the books say a Leo is, strong and determinded just to name a couple. I am a Lion , Hear me ROAR!!

my chinesse zodiac sign is year of the dog and I'm a libra, I dont know how much controll it has over my destiny

I'm Pisces, and character wise I'm a perfect match.

• Scorpio and i do believe it because it matches my character

Source(s): salam

Taurus... but my character matches with Leo:|

Scorpio, I do believe it gives you an insight about how that person is.