Kain

Have you ever had a dream, where in the dream you knew it was a dream and you could control the outcome?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I have those all the time they're called Astral Travels. I usually have one where I know I'm dreaming, and I go steal lots of things and I'm like "Its okay, I'm dreaming". Weird stuff like that. Enjoy it and have fun with it. Most of all, remember it.

• Lucid dreaming. I do that all the time. Well, I control myself and I know it's a dream, but the other people are beyond my control. The best I can hope to do is guide people and things but the outcome is still a mystery. It's easy to get trapped in dreams like that until you wake up.

The guy below me corrected it. It's vivid. Sorry. lol

Yes, I can remember one in particular where I wanted someone to go away the minute I knew I was dreaming. They ended up locked outside of my house and couldn't get in.

The coolest ones though is trying to fly. If you know you are dreaming give that a whirl by pushing off the ground. It works!!

yep all the tI'me. im glad u asked about dreams last night i dreamed that a tsunami was coming and we were all hiding and trying to escape but right before it reached us it stopped and we were all OK.. i have had that dream like 10 times but always in a diff place wit diff people.. weird.

that phenomenon is called a "vivid dream" i don't think they are everyday common experiences, because generally speaking when a person is dreaming during sleep, it is the mind basically "cleaning house" and making sense of a person's experiences.

just for kicks google "vivid dreams" and see what you come up with...

• Ichi

Frequently...this is a common psychological indicator of well-being within someone's mind...it is feelings of not being master of one's own destiny that takes dreams out of the sphere of influence of the dreamer!

• zen

Sometimes. Dreams of flight.

yes, i have often been able to alter scary dreams to get them under control, as long as i remember that it's a dream, it's easy.

Yes, makes scary dreams less scary when I know you can exit whenever I want. Helps if you can sleep soundly and be immersed in REM.

All the time.