Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you take rejection personally?

I had an 'experience' recently. Got to close to someone (via work email, she works in diff office) before meeting them (big mistake), i sent her photo and she said she fear she might fancy me. We finally meet and didn't gel, and she said i'm a good looking nice guy but she didn't fancy me. To be honest she wasn't my type either, all she did was moan etc..but now i feel a little rejected and feel weird as i'm beating myself up like somethings wrong with me. She's now gone all quiet with me now but said she whats to be friends..and i keep being tempted to email her but don't know if it's worth it..what should i do? Resist the tempation and ride the storm..or remain friends, even though i don't think she's bothered! I've known her a few months..but its a little bit of an open wound at the moment..thanks people

Favorite Answer

get to know other people...there are those that we can click with and those that we do not...get over it and to remain friends??? What's the point?

• rostov

Sometimes but I try very hard not to.

Still, when your in love, your in love. You got to respect the other persons choices but sometimes its hard. This is the curse of life.

If the feeling of not being compatible is mutual, you are lucky my friend.

In my case, right person, wrong time. Feelings were there but circumstances got in the way. That is by far the hardest.

you're somewhat good looking so i replaced into kinfolk of stunned that you've a tendency to free self belief in your self.i'm on an same web page as you.I somewhat haven't any self esteem what so ever and that i'm somewhat shy. do not hardship,you'll locate the lady of your targets.She is available.

Whats the problem? Move on. If you have only known her for a very short time then what are you losing?

well i think u should let it fall shes not interested ride the stomw be the stormrider.another girl will come along soon.

WELL I AM CONVICED U LIKE HER JST THAT UR PRIDE HAS CREATED A VAIL OVER UR EYES, LIFT IT B4 IT IS TOO LATE